Monday, July 27, 2009

AutoCAD: internal error: !saveres.cpp@437:eGeneralModel...

Please HELP!! I've done a 3d model (no xrefs or blocks) and this is the message I get whenever I try to open it. I've tried a DXF converter (doesn't do it) and of course, the bak file. Same message for the bak file. Nothing!!


I'm freaking out, because tomorrow I have the deadline, I've worked 3 days on this model and now I can't even open it!! Please help, my @$$ is on the line.

AutoCAD: internal error: !saveres.cpp@437:eGeneralModel...
Have you tried the following converter recommended by the auto-desk forum users?





http://www.autodwg.com/DWG_DXF_Converter...





See Source, a few of the auto-desk crowd have used this converter to sort out the exact same error message.





(tip: use the free trail period just incase it dont work)
Reply:thanks. i didn't vote you because i've already tried it but it didn't work for me. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment