Thursday, July 30, 2009

I am a US employer trying to setup a group RRSP for our Canadian employees...?

I have a couple of questions that I need answered for ADP to setup us up and I can not locate the information anywhere...I also can't get anyone at the CRA on the phone...We are setting up the group RRSP pre-tax, no employer contributions, $ amount contributions only (no %)...





1) Will the deductions effect the EI or CPP amounts?


2) What tax form (i.e. T4) will the income be reported on and in what box on the form?

I am a US employer trying to setup a group RRSP for our Canadian employees...?
mks6128, the financial advisor's will first set up the group RRSP. An employee has option to how much he/she can invest monthly according to his/her contribution room. The employees will have information session how to invest.The administration is minimal for the employer.





My question is how many employees you have?





The tax issues such as EI and CPP will not affect the deductions.


As for tax forms I have listed the CRA site for the business owner.


No comments:

Post a Comment