Thursday, July 30, 2009

Treo 650: How can I check Gmail from Treo? Google has some java applet which I am not able to download? Ideas?

I am to go to the web and check email, but the interface is not very good. Google a different interface, but I am not able to install it on my Treo 650...something about java applet missing.


http://www.google.com/mobile/gmail/#utm_...

Treo 650: How can I check Gmail from Treo? Google has some java applet which I am not able to download? Ideas?
You can have the Java enabled on your Treo 650. Go to Web on your device and press the menu button, go to options menu and Prefrences. There will be four tabs there, in one of the tab you have the option to enable Java Applet.





As you are having the Data connection on the device, I suggest you to configure your Gmail account on Versa Mail application which is an built in application on the device. Once you setup the account in Versamail, you need not go to web to check your emails, you will have the emails synced directly on the device. You can go through the Versa Mail user guide:





http://www.palm.com/us/support/handbooks...





I hope it helps you.





Wink Wink ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment