Monday, July 27, 2009

If I make $1200 every 2 weeks in BC, Canada, how much Income tax will be deducted?

I would like to have an idea how much in Income tax would be deducted before I take the job as I will be commuting to my job. and any other deductions like CPP and E.I. I would like answers from others in this region who make around the same in a 2 week pay period. thanks

If I make $1200 every 2 weeks in BC, Canada, how much Income tax will be deducted?
your take-home pay would be: $977





Salary or wages for the pay period 1,200.00


Federal tax deductions 107.71


Provincial tax deductions 41.36


CPP deductions 52.74


EI deductions 20.76


Net amount 977.43
Reply:How many dependents do you have. That makes a difference as far as taxes go

flower arranging

No comments:

Post a Comment