Monday, May 24, 2010

Problems with burning.?

I'm trying to burn the FIFA world cup games onto DVD so I can watch them in future, I record through my Hauppage Win PVR USB2, and then use nero to burn, but the problem is that it burns the DVD so it can play, but at the end of the burning session it says burning failed and unsuccessful. I can still play it on my computer but I hear this sound coming from the dvd player as though it trying really hard to read the dvd, the dvd plays but when it comes to fast forwarding and near the end of the dvd the computer freezes up.


Here the report of the failure burn:


#26 CDR -1135 File Writer.cpp, Line 302


NeroVision Write error


[1] NeroVision D: _NEC DVD+-RW ND-6650A


NeroVision


NeroVision #27 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 228


NeroVision all writers idle, stopping conversion


NeroVision NeroVision 10#28 Text 0 File ThreadedTransfer.cpp, Line 222 NeroVision


sion #30 Phase 38 File APIProgress.cpp, Line 278


[] NeroVision Burn process failed at 8x (11,080 KB/s)

Problems with burning.?
Update your nero application...Download update/patched from Nero website and install


No comments:

Post a Comment