Friday, May 21, 2010

Bank charges help please asap?

i lost my card, got a new one actived it, they ask me if i want cpp to protect my card agianst lost ect and i could pay monthly if i signed up.


i said i dont know and to send the details though the post and i will read and decide.


i got the letter a throw it away cause i didnt want it,


2 months later cpp took £29 the full amount out my bank with out any warning.


i never had the money in my account to cover it so it bounced and my bank allaince-leicester charged me £34,


then is charging me a extra £25 because it was over drawn for a day.


i never sign any thing or gave cpp consent to take my bank details and take money when they wanted to.


they said= cause they never got the money cause it was not there, they are not going to pay my charges, and what kind of bank charges you when no money has been taken we only tryed.


alliance-leicester said they wont pay either cause its not there fault.


so who is responable to pay my charges when i never gave any consent please help

Bank charges help please asap?
I'm not a hundred percent sure given that i'm more familiar with US banking but at least in the US if someone charges you without your consent and that company isn't willing to assist you can file claims through your bank as the transaction being "fraud" or "unauthorized" and your bank will actually do everything they can to help you get your money back. So you might want to call your bank and see what options if any they have for you.





As far as the fees that you were charged by your bank even though the transaction was never actually paid that's what's called a Non Sufficient Funds Fee. Every bank here in the US has NSF fees.

greeting cards

No comments:

Post a Comment