Sunday, August 2, 2009

C language in ubuntu?

I am a new bee to ubuntu. I heard that c and cpp languages get automatically installed in ubuntu 7.10


I havent seen them any where in the programmes.


How should I install c and cpp languages .If they are automatically installed how should I initate them

C language in ubuntu?
you dont need to install languages. what happens is you write source code as a plain text document. once you have finished writing your code, you use a compiler to convert your chosen language code into machine code otherwise known as binary.





a c/c++ compiler called gcc is included in ubuntu.





the second source ive listed has a simple example where you write some code and compile it into an executable binary which should help you get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment